Tuesday, September 30, 2008

DUKES 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Wow how time flies by! I started working at Dukes when it opened and Christian was only 3 months old. That was 10 years ago! Dukes will always have a special place in my heart. It has been a second home to my kids, I have met many great friends and most importantly I met my hubby there. Yes, I married my boss! The party was huge, about 720 people was the count. My hubby even had Henry Kapono come play. Everyone said the party was a blast!

Christian & Hoss (Been there since day 1!)
Christian & Grandma
Lisa, Marilyn, Cheryl, Autumn, Emily, Cathy
Henry Kapono
The Groms
Nicole & I
Molly, Me, Julia
Dinner w/ a lot of the managers once the party died down!

3 comments:

The Mcclellan's said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. That boating picture was from Lake Castaic up by Valencia, we have so much fun up there. I wish we could of boated more this year.

lauren said...

the Duke's party looked like fun... ash comes home today, so we are planning on playing this week for sure. and yep im feeling much better, almost back to normal... we will call you this week.

Anonymous said...

I love that you married your boss. :)

And Happy Birthday to you, you old fart! When is it anyway? Isn't it the 17th? Or close by?