Monday, September 1, 2008
UCLA
It's that time of year again, we have our season tickets to UCLA football! We have lots of fun eating yummy food, playing football, hanging with friends and of course watching the BRUINS play! This was the 1st game and it happened to be on Labor Day! Brett did all the cooking, starting w/ sashimi and teriyaki steak for appetizers, then making yummy burgers and fresh tuna melts. Ok I'll be honest, I go for the food!!
GO BRUINS!
Layne & Madison
The Boys
Kamyrn & I (Kamyrn & Mike and there 3 kids sit right next to us, we love meeting up to BBQ before the games!)
The Freaks!
Lets just say the 2nd half was a lot quieter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such cute pics! I love that last one of Lane. I can't believe she's in preschool. What a cutie!
Post a Comment