Thursday, September 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRETT!!

Brett and I started the morning off surfing and he making me breakfast! Hey I offered, but we all know he is the better cook! Then after the kids got out of school we loaded up the RV and hung at the beach for a few hours. I made lots of yummy apps and bought a German Chocolate Cake. Our friends came and hung out, kind of our 1st outing in Babaloo! That night we got sneak preview tickets to Burn After Reading. I didn't like the movie, but Brett did! Overall, I think he had a fun and relaxing day. Happy Birthday Honey!
29 candles on there, right?
Layne getting smoked out!

Brett & Dave
Mason & Christian cruising in Babaloo!
Lori, Autumn, Molly
At the movies w/ Paul & Susan!

9 comments:

Jillonnie said...

Happy birthday Brett!!!!

Beth said...

happy bday to your honey. that is so fun you got an rv! and your little layne is so adorable.

Cathy said...

Happy belated birthday Brett! It sounds like you had a great birthday.

Busy B Preschool said...

Looks like a fun day. I love the pic of Lane getting smoked out, so funny.

ashley said...

long comment:
-we will meet up for a san-o day for sure, maybe the third week in october?
-i would love to make you a header- just email me a pic and what you want it to say.
-that cake is making my mouth water
-velzy has that same dress as layne
-"opening day" of the surfing season was good, some double over head sets. i surf that orange single fin a lot when there is size- it's 5'10' and i love it. and i just sold my shortboard cause i never use it much these days. and when it's small we long board.
-i really want to steal that rv.
-is it bad that i have never meet you but think your so cool? blogs are such funny little things!
-an lastly, happy birthday to brett.

Anonymous said...

You have the best family! I just love that you guys go surfing all the time. livin' the california dream. Wish I was, too!

Anonymous said...

PS... if you did post a photo of your buns, you'd get a bunch more visits to your site!!! :)

lauren said...

yep we are in hb. and you should totally renew your d land passes. we go like every 2-3 weeks, good times. im jealous you got to surf san o, my husband was just telling me yesterday we should make the drive down there more often, it always makes for a good day. and you totally have me motivated to SUP at the river, were taking our boards now when we go for thanksgiving.

ashley said...

ok, so you meet lauren? via the blog? i just saw your comment on her blog. do you know her fam? that is so funny, i was telling her about you! we all will have to hang in 2 weeks!