Sunday, September 28, 2008

SLEEPING SNAKES!

Layne hoards everything! She loves sleeping w/ tons of stuff animals, books, right now her real pumpkins etc... So this scary and ugly snake Christian got at the fair this summer is Layne's newest bedtime buddy!!

5 comments:

Busy B Preschool said...

She is so cute. Curren does the same thing! I'm surpised that he can sleep sometimes.

Suzanne said...

I thought it was just my daughter that did that. I find all kinds of goodies in her bed. That snake is crazy. She'll love that picture when she gets older:)

Anonymous said...

I just got up to date on your blog. I love the photos of Layne and your Dad. They are priceless. And my, your little guy is getting so big and handsome!

Love Laynes sleeping buddy! anna sleeps with books, a leapfrog game, and her bank. It drives me crazy when all through the night things fall onto the wood floor!

Kristin said...

I love sleeping baby pics. So cute!

Jillonnie said...

I have not checked your blog for a while... love all the new pics. I like your family night post, that is one of my favorite things to do, just a easy night out with only my family. And Layne and her hording habbits... that just runs in the family!