Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MEET BABALOO!!

Yes, she is an 85, but she only had 40 thousand miles on her. It is 23 feet, everything works and it's in great shape, perfect for our family! We are so excited to take her camping, tailgating and down to the beach for all day beach days especially at San-O! Babaloo means "sugarplum" or "sweetie," however, in Jamaican it is slang for "stupid!" So now when the idiot drivers are in front of our new ride we yell, "Get out of the way you babaloo driver!" Ha! Ha! We are so stoked and look forward to lots of fun and crazy memories with our family and friends in our old school RV.
P.S.- Ever since we got Babaloo I can't help think how much my dad would of loved her!!

6 comments:

Jane said...

Hey, don't knock "old school". We've got many, many memories of days spent at San-O in our VW bus. Priceless.
Aunty Jane

ashley said...

this seals the deal- we are totally bff's. i am so insanely jealous right now, that is going to be so much fun. i just had to show luke how cool you are, we always say how much we want one when we are in california. ah, so stoked for you guys.

Heather said...

I love it.... We want our own motor home so bad. i am so jealous. We borrow Pete's boss's motor home all the time and yes it is a blast. Have fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! What fun times you are going to have. I would go somewhere every weekend if I had one! LUCKY!

The Mcclellan's said...

I love the RV it looks like so much fun. I totally want to come hang out.

Suzanne said...

We had an RV growing up and some of the best memories come from hanging out in it with the fam. You will have such a great time!