Brett had to go to Del Mar for work overnight so we decided to take advantage of his hotel room and go to Sea World! We went swimming, had a yummy dinner at our CEO's house and went to Sea World with Nicole and her boys. Everyone had fun, plus it was Layne's 1st time there.
Layne & Kaden
Layne, Kaden, Christian
Shamu spitting on us, yep we got soaked in the 5th row!
Between getting soaked and it being 90 degrees out Layne changed her outfit a few times today!
6 comments:
How fun. I want to take my kids there. I think they would love it.
Not to be rude, but who are you Mardi?
ha ha love your note back to your blog stalker! its tamara...just sent shay your email and here is her's: shaylasmedley@gmail.com hope all is well! sorry to hear about your dad! p.s. so funny that you found me thru lauren...do you guys live by each other so somethin?
Cute pictures! I always wondered who the heck would want to sit in the splash zone and get all wet?? Answer: Autumn Barnes =)
Why is your son learning how to use a stripper pole? I am a little worried,,,,,
I agree with Autumn- Who are you Mardi??
Post a Comment