Thursday, September 25, 2008

MISSING YOU...


These were taken Christmas Eve, about 3 weeks before my father passed away. My friend Jane was just playing around with her new camera. These photos are now priceless to me! Thanks Jane!

3 comments:

ashley said...

aww, that is really sweet. those are treasures for sure. my heart goes out to you, i don't know what i would do if i lost my dad. comforting to know you will get to see him again though!

you want a blanket for the lil surf queen? big or small,?i think i just might pump a whole bunch of em out when i get the chance and motivation!

seanandkadi said...

what great pictures. Your dad seemed like a great grandpa. I'm finally catching up on blogging so it was fun to see what you have been up to. Summer went by too fast I can't believe the kids are back in school! take care!

Heather said...

I dont know what words I can say to let you know how much I think about all of you and my heart goes out to you. Stay strong. Every time you post new things about your Dad it brings tears to my eyes. Keep up the memory of him...