Sunday, October 26, 2008

NOT COMPLAINING!

The weather has been amazing lately! Matter of fact out of the last 13 days I have been to the beach 10 of them.

Last week I met my new blogger friends! Long story but through the blogging world I met Ashley (brown hair) who lives in Hawaii. From her I met Lauren (blondie) who actually lives here in HB and is now in my ward at church! We all finally met in person last week!


YESTERDAY...
was relaxing and fun. We packed up the rv and headed down to the beach for 10 hours. The weather and surf was perfect. Hung with friends, read, rode bikes, ate lots of good food and had a great bonfire! Can you believe it is the end of October? Love it!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1o hours at the beach? jealous. it rained, hard here all day. chocolate barrels didn't look to incising, so i didn't even get in the water. boo.
i really can't wait to come and play with you all!

oh, and happy birthday. sounds like it really was a perfect day!