Sunday, October 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Last Saturday (October 18th) was my 33rd Birthday! Brett's best friend Steve was also getting married on that day in San Diego. Thanks to Grandma for watching the kids we had a fun weekend celebrating my birthday and our friend's wedding. Saturday morning woke up in our hotel, opened presents, went surfing, played tennis, had lunch, read books and then went to the wedding, PERFECT!!
My flowers waiting in my room when we got back from surfing. Pretty view from our room too!
Brett & I
Lori & I
The Boys
To make my birthday even more perfect when we got home Sunday afternoon my mom made me a big Thanksgiving turkey dinner. It was sooo yummy! Plus a homemade pumpkin & coconut cream pie from scratch. Thanks Mom!

3 comments:

Kara Ritter said...

Happy Birthday Lady! Looks like you had a great time! Would love to see you guys soon :) xoxo

Amorology said...

Happy Birthday! I always think of you of course a couple days late. Let's get together and celebrate. love you!

Michele said...

Happy belated Birthday Friend!! It was nice catching up on Sunday... I love our Sunday School chats!!