Monday, October 6, 2008

SURF CONTEST

The Wind & Sea Surf Club has an awesome surf contest for kids! Christian did it last year. This year was Layne's 1st year. She was in the 3-5 year old group & parents can help push them in the waves. The contest was in La Jolla so we camped w/ the Baumann family at San Elijo. It was our 1st trip taking our rv Babaloo.


Christian & Hunter were in the same heat!
Layne getting her jersey on!

Ready to go!
Only photo I got, Lori had a good camera and captured all the action shots, post those later.
Award Ceremony (only age group that got their own)
Layne calls it her Olympic medal!
Mason & Layne (same heat together)
Big brother got Layne a pink hat!
A summer day in October!
Sneak peek inside Babaloo!
Christian & Madison (this was her 1st contest too!)

3 comments:

Jillonnie said...

Glad it was fun, super cute pics. I love the one of Layne in the water, you should consider framing it and putting it up in your house!

The Mcclellan's said...

That is awesome. It looks like you guys had tons of fun. I need you to give Sean lessons next summer he refuses to go on the board with us. I love the RV.

Dixons said...

I am loving these pics!! I still can't believe Layne is surfing. Your kids are too cute!!!