Saturday, June 21, 2008

SUMMER'S 1ST BEACH DAY & BONFIRE!

I can't believe summer is finally here! This year has flown by. Between everyday life, my dad passing away, school, baseball, all the kids b-days, anniversary etc... we have been GOING...GOING...GOING!! Hey, I am not complaining I love it, however, I love the lazy, spend everyday at the beach Summertime! Love hanging with family and friends, surfing, bonfires, reading a good book etc.... So Friday was our 1st official hang at the beach all day and bonfire. Even though some of our friends and their families couldn't be there we still had 49 adults and kids throughout the day! WOW! It was a blast and perfect weather all day and night! Don't worry if you weren't able to make this one there will be plenty more! Happy Summer Everyone!

Yeah Erin Price made the blog!

Oh yeah, in the water 5 hours! 3 surf sessions and 1 KILLER boogie board session! Layne also caught her 1st wave on her pink boogie board. However, daddy was so excited watching her , he forgot to take the picture! Next time!


7 comments:

Jillonnie said...

we had such a fun time, so glad summer is here. See you next week at the beach!

Michele said...

Looks like you had so much fun... we'll be there next time!! Thanks for the invite!

Busy B Preschool said...

How amazing was that beach day. fun that we were at the Angels game together.

Kara Ritter said...

Kaylee and I will be there next time for sure. Looked like a blast... Be sure to let me know :) Hope to see you guys soon!

ashley said...

what a fun day! gotta love summer time!

we are going to california in a week- can't wait for san-o beach days and bonfires! if we come up to hb we will have to meet up (and meet! ha)

and you make me so anxious for my kids to be bigger so we can surf together and not have to hang on the beach the whole time!

Suzanne said...

Hey Autumn! I'm so glad you found me through the blogging world! It looks like you are doing really good. You have such a cute family! I'm sorry to hear about your dad. He was a fun guy! I'll add you to my friends list so we can keep in touch!

slymer said...

I will totally have to tell Erin you posted a BATHING SUIT picture or her on your blog. So Busted!!! Erin said first her butt then her BOOB fell out of her bathing suit when she was surfing!!! Too bad you couldn't post THAT. Just kidding..