These pictures are old, but some of my favorite of Brett with the kids! Just wanted to share how much I love and how much I am thankful for Brett. He is an amazing husband and an awesome Dad! He loves hanging and spending time with all our children. He is so patient with all of them. He truly is a big kid and that is what everyone loves about him. Happy Father's Day Honey and Thank You for being you!!
I am so happy for you. So how cute are your kids. It it so much fun when they get older. We finally bought Noah his first surfboard. I can't believe how fast time flys. It doesn't seem so long ago we were in H.B and you were getting married. It seems like your life is really happy.
1 comment:
I am so happy for you. So how cute are your kids. It it so much fun when they get older. We finally bought Noah his first surfboard. I can't believe how fast time flys. It doesn't seem so long ago we were in H.B and you were getting married. It seems like your life is really happy.
Post a Comment