Tell Christian Happy Birthday for me. He is one of my favorite kids in primary...he is so well behaved. I haven't checked blogs forever so I had some catching up to do on yours. I loved all the pictures of you girls at the American Doll store. How fun is that! The girls look so cute with their little dolls. How nice of your mom to do that! And I love the picture of Christian surfing. He rocks!
2 comments:
Tell Christian Happy Birthday for me. He is one of my favorite kids in primary...he is so well behaved. I haven't checked blogs forever so I had some catching up to do on yours. I loved all the pictures of you girls at the American Doll store. How fun is that! The girls look so cute with their little dolls. How nice of your mom to do that! And I love the picture of Christian surfing. He rocks!
Happy Birthday Christian!!!! We love you so much!
ps. June looks soooo big. That is June, right?
Post a Comment