Sunday, June 8, 2008

DODGERS GAME!

Went to the Dodgers & Cubs game tonight! Funny thing is Christian was the Cubs this year in Little League. Hung out with our friends Jason & Karen, they have season tickets! I am an Angels fan and I raised Christian to be an Angels fan, however, Brett is a Dodgers fan so now the boys say, "We like the Angels, but we LOVE the Dodgers!"

Layne and her new hat! Christian got a new shirt, #5!

4 comments:

The Mcclellan's said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun. I am so impressed by all that you get out and do. Your kids probally love it.

Busy B Preschool said...

How fun. We love going to baseball games. We are going to Mormon night at angels stadium this friday. Are you going?

By the way Johnny's real birthday is June 6th.

Anonymous said...

I would kill for a dodger dog just about now...

Loved your flip flop comment. I totally don't fit in here because of that mentality. I had a preschool teacher tell me off because I wasn't wearing proper shoes and my kids would learn from me! Oh, if only they could be so lucky!

Nichole said...

Hi Autumn~ looks like all your kids just had B-days! Your boys are the cutest little surfers! How fun! The game looked like fun too!