Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MY DAD!

Father's Day is a bit awkward this year, not only is it my 1st without my father, I also don't have a father-in-law or a grandfather still living. Just wanted to express how much I truly love and miss my dad! My dad was so funny, adventurous, crazy and so loving, especially to all the grandchildren. He was truly our "Peter Pan" and I know we all miss flying along with him looking for that next adventure!


2 comments:

Jillonnie said...

thanks for the good cry... happy fathers day Brett your an amazing dad and uncle, we love you so much. Lots of love, Jillonnie, Shelby, River, and June Lily.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet post, Autumn. Your Dad is awesome. I'm sorry you miss him. I can't imagine if my Dad wasn't here. You're amazing.

Great photos. Made me smilel.