Christian had 7 friends come over after school for a sleep over. We went and brewed our own root beer, made homemade pretzels, had pizza and then bottled our root beer to take home. Once home we had a huge water balloon fight. Basically all the boys against Dad! Next, came cupcakes, popcorn and movies. After that my friend Lori and I took the boys toilet papering! Finished the night off at Del Taco for a midnight run! The boys fell asleep about 1-ish and actually slept in till 8 am!
3 comments:
looks like they had a ton of fun... expecially the t.p.ing part. I go back to work soon so we can start going on tuesday nights again!
That sounds like so much fun. I can't wait to do fun things like that with Curren.
You are a fun mom Autumn!
Cute pictures, I'm sure Christian had a great birthday!
Post a Comment