Saturday, July 5, 2008

WE GOT A POOL!!

So a few weeks ago when it was really hot I told Brett to go buy a plastic pool for the kids. You know the old school $5.99 one! Well this is what he came home with! The kids love it, not as much as Brett does, ha! ha! Perfect for Saturdays & Sundays since we try to avoid the beach on weekends in Summer! Anyone want to come over for a swim?




5 comments:

Kim said...

Cute. I need one of those. I need to add you to my blog roll...I keep forgetting to check up on you and your pictures are so cute!

Jana Howard said...

Autumn those are such cute pictures! Your kids are growing and are so adorable!! I loved reading about what you are up to. Too cute! Love, Jana (Pitt) Howard

Busy B Preschool said...

How fun is that? We used to have a pool like that at our old house and the kids LOVED it, Curren and Maile will definitely want to come and swim.

Anonymous said...

You are such a blogging queen. I finally updated my blog are you excited for me! I love the pool and the kids kicking back with their fancy drinks!!

Kristin said...

I wanna come! Especially if I get one of those delish drinks that the kids have :)