We still have a chance to become pro! Ha! Ha!
Friday, July 25, 2008
HSS-SURFER HALL OF FAME!
Every year we get invited to Huntington Surf & Sports Hall of Fame. Here surfers get inducted into the Hall of Fame by putting their hands & feet in cement! Christian loves it because he gets to meet all the pro surfers and legends, take pictures and get autographs. Afterwards we are invited to a private lunch upstairs at Surfline with all the inductees. Layne this year wanted to be in the pictures and she asked for her own autographs!
Who knows maybe the next Layne Beachley
Legends-Shaun Tomson, "Rabbit", Mark Richards, PT
Mike Parsons
Brad Gerlach (He and Mike surf huge waves, like 80 ft, Crazy!)
Wayne "Rabbit" Bartholomew
Jeff Booth (Later that night we met Jeff and his 7 yr. old son for dinner and to watch the movie Bustin' Down The Door at Lido Theater with all the Legends. Awesome movie, great history documentary about the start of pro surfing!)
Shaun Tomson
Me & Shannon Verdone
We still have a chance to become pro! Ha! Ha!
We still have a chance to become pro! Ha! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How fun! Looks like the kids were loving it. Christian looks like such a little surfer. I miss Cali... ;)
ok, i love the lido theater, going to surf movie nights if one of my favorite things to do!
and how fun for your kids. how do you guys get invited to all the cool behind the scenes stuff?
and i was just thinking the other day while looking at your blog about layne and her name, she is totally going to be a world champ...
Fun. Your kids will love those pictures when they get older. Lets surf soon!
love the new background! I can't wait till Christian makes it to the hall of fame... he is awsome, go Christian! ( Layne is pretty cute too!)
hey check out my new blogg: www.everythingcreativeandmore.blogspot.com I know I'm such a nerd but blogging is addictive, and sharing is caring!
Fun... your kids are SO cute! I love your outfit - I just saw it at Disneyland at one of the shops. We love brown, huh? Hope to see you soon! I miss you!
Post a Comment