Wednesday, July 16, 2008

JUST BECAUSE...

My hubby said he is sick of seeing the pool pictures. I have a lot to blog about but my camera broke so it's taking some time. Anyways, my hubby came home last Friday with this for me! My own 10 foot stand-up paddle board. Notice it is UCLA colors. I was shocked and said "Why it isn't my b-day, anniversary etc..." He said "JUST BECAUSE....." I think he likes me!

5 comments:

Wilkins Family said...

oh my gosh Autumn!!! I just saw a comment from you on my blog page and I about cried! It is soooo good to hear from you! I have been scouring your blog for a while and I just need to talk to you! Seems like so much has happened. I guess it's been like 10 years since we've talked so, that's no surprise. Anyways, I just wanted to say that you just amaze me with your life and I wish sooo bad that we lived closer because I have been super lonely with all the lame moms around that do not know how to have a good time! I am seriously gonna have a Paris-style BFF reality show cuz I gotta find a friend that likes to play and has some more stuff in common with me these days. ok, I sound like a stalker. Sorry! So pleeeese call me sometime! I live in colorado and my phone number is 303-805-2123.

The Mcclellan's said...

What a nice husband. It was your lucky day. Also I love the pool, let us know when you go Sean would love to play with you guys.

Michele said...

that is what a good husband is all about!! SO sweet! It was so good to hang with you at church the other day... I love talking with you and have missed you!

Busy B Preschool said...

That is so rad! It is super fun to stand up paddle at the river because it is so smooth. Lets surf soon. I just got my new fish yesterday. Can't wait to ride it.

Anonymous said...

LUCKY!!!!!