the girls are so cute, I love living close enough to see you guys,( but far enough away at the same time!!!!) Shelby loves her cousins! see you on thursday!
You're just mean. No more beach pics, please!!! ;) Ok, fine, I'll just have to live vicariously through your beach trips! And you'll just have to be super jealous of all my snowboarding pics! Miss you!
Okay, who is Camden! She looks exactly like Michelle. She has got to be her little girl!
It was great to hear from you. So sweet that Michelle named her new baby after your Dad. what a sweet thing for your family.
I was in CA last weekend for two days. It was Ssuper fast, and last second! It wasn't until I drove past your old home that I thought, "Dang! I need to see Autumn!" Next time, for sure.
My fish is 5' 8" and so much fun, we need to go surf soon. I am leaving for Vancouver today and will be gone until Friday, but when I get back for sure.
hi autumn! it's beth goodman(schild). my mom was talking to elsie lawson today about blogging and she said you and jillonnie had blogs and i was so excited! my sister, deanne and i have blogs also and would love to reconnect. i looked at jillonnie's blog but she hasn't updated in awhile. i can't believe she has 3 kids! i lost her email address and have been wanting to get in touch. you have a beautiful family-it's fun to see what you are up to.
my blog is private, email yours and jillonnie's email addresses so i can send you an invite. you can see my sister's blog from mine! excited to keep in touch.
5 comments:
the girls are so cute, I love living close enough to see you guys,( but far enough away at the same time!!!!) Shelby loves her cousins! see you on thursday!
You're just mean. No more beach pics, please!!! ;) Ok, fine, I'll just have to live vicariously through your beach trips! And you'll just have to be super jealous of all my snowboarding pics! Miss you!
Okay, who is Camden! She looks exactly like Michelle. She has got to be her little girl!
It was great to hear from you. So sweet that Michelle named her new baby after your Dad. what a sweet thing for your family.
I was in CA last weekend for two days. It was Ssuper fast, and last second! It wasn't until I drove past your old home that I thought, "Dang! I need to see Autumn!" Next time, for sure.
My fish is 5' 8" and so much fun, we need to go surf soon. I am leaving for Vancouver today and will be gone until Friday, but when I get back for sure.
hi autumn! it's beth goodman(schild). my mom was talking to elsie lawson today about blogging and she said you and jillonnie had blogs and i was so excited! my sister, deanne and i have blogs also and would love to reconnect. i looked at jillonnie's blog but she hasn't updated in awhile. i can't believe she has 3 kids! i lost her email address and have been wanting to get in touch. you have a beautiful family-it's fun to see what you are up to.
my blog is private, email yours and jillonnie's email addresses so i can send you an invite. you can see my sister's blog from mine! excited to keep in touch.
bethgoodman@mac.com
Post a Comment