My sister Michelle and I took just the girls to Disneyland on Friday. Layne & Camden got their 1st season pass. We had so much fun just hanging with the girls. Seems like yesterday Michelle & I was doing this with Christian & Payton.
Hi Autumn!!! You have such a beautiful family! How are you? I'm doing great. I love being a mom. Ya, Hawaii is a ton of fun. I'm sad to say we're moving this summer cause Erik is graduating. So when I get back to California you and Heather and I should get together. That would be fun! I hope you're doing well. Love, Kindsay
2 comments:
Autumn, love that umbrella stroller. What kind is it?
Hi Autumn!!! You have such a beautiful family! How are you? I'm doing great. I love being a mom. Ya, Hawaii is a ton of fun. I'm sad to say we're moving this summer cause Erik is graduating. So when I get back to California you and Heather and I should get together. That would be fun! I hope you're doing well.
Love,
Kindsay
Post a Comment