Thursday, March 26, 2009

GIRLY GIRL & TOUGH GIRL!!!

Love my girl! Today we got a mani/pedi together and of course Layne picked purple sparkles! Then she came home and played a little b-ball with her brother! She is definitely more girly than I ever thought I would have a daughter be, but she can hang with the boys too and that is what I love about her! Also a huge shout out to Christian for being an awesome big brother!




3 comments:

Cathy said...

Layne is so cute! I have never taken Abby to get her nails and toes done, I always do it myself. I think that would be such a treat! You'll have to let me know the next time you go and maybe we'll join you.

heatherb said...

Layne is such a Doll she is looking so grown up i bet you love it and hate it i know i do its nice to see my kids get older but some days i just miss the cute little baby with no back talking :) Chrisitan has got such a big heart he is truly a special kid I hope you are all doing well hope to see you this summer TAKE CARE Heather Ball

ashley said...

best of both worlds?!?

yes, we need to hang out soon, this weekend surf at churches?