P.S.- Today was also my dad's birthday! He would of been 56. We love and miss you so much Papa Wayne!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
SURF CITY 1/2 MARATHON!
I am not a runner and actually hate it. Haven't ran a mile since jr high when you had to for time! Erin talked me into a 1/2 marathon about 14 weeks ago. I literally started at mile 1. I am happy to say I finished and met my goal of under 2 1/2 hours. I won't lie, it was the hardest thing I ever did, including childbirth. I think now I will try to do a 5K!
P.S.- Today was also my dad's birthday! He would of been 56. We love and miss you so much Papa Wayne!
Autumn, Elisa, Lori, Erin
Autumn & Lori
Autumn & Erin
Erin, Jessica (our cheerleader, trainer, supportive friend), Autumn


The Girls
After the run!
Proud Hubby (thanks honey for all the support & beautiful lei, love ya!)
P.S.- Today was also my dad's birthday! He would of been 56. We love and miss you so much Papa Wayne!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Autumn-
I think you are amazing for doing that. Congratulations!!! What a great feeling to have it be over. Would have loved to catch up with you on Super Bowl Sunday, but Madelyn apparently doesn't like loud cheering.
YAY AUTUMN!!! I think it's so awesome that you totally went for it despite your hatred of running!! I'm bummed you didn't like it, now I won't have a partner when I sign up- it's one of my '09 goals to do a 1/2 marathon- maybe you'll forget and sign up anyway!!!
way to go thats awsome 13.1 miles :) hope you are doing well TAKE CARE
You are a stud and so much fun. We need to hang soon. What days is Layne in school?
Post a Comment