Layne learned to surf the 1st week of August at San Elijo! She loves it and of course ends every wave with a thumbs up as she says "One more time!" Daddy, Mommy and big brother Christian are so proud!
Okay, my anna is dying over these pictures! She has been begging to learn how to surf. She is working really hard in school so she can get a scholarship to BYU Hawaii so she can surf all day!
Okay, looked at all your new blogs and now I feel like I'm caught up in your life... wait did'nt I see you like yesterday! I really like the new pictures of dad on the side, I really miss him.
8 comments:
WOW!! I cant believe that she can surf so well. Jennifer would not know where to start.
future world champ for sure.
velzy fell off a boogie board today and cried. layne, can you please give her some lessons in october?
I cant believe she is already surfing. Do you want to get Sean out there for me? Your family is so cute.
Okay, my anna is dying over these pictures! She has been begging to learn how to surf. She is working really hard in school so she can get a scholarship to BYU Hawaii so she can surf all day!
That is adorable...and inspiring!
Okay, looked at all your new blogs and now I feel like I'm caught up in your life... wait did'nt I see you like yesterday! I really like the new pictures of dad on the side, I really miss him.
Precious! You'll have to keep an eye on her. She will be a heart breaker for sure!!
Awesome job Layne! Keep up the good work! Maybe you can teach Abby??? She saw you surfing and said "I want to surf"!
Post a Comment