MORE BEACH, OF COURSE!

Layne & Travin

Layne, Travin, Abby

Mommy & Layne

Layne & Camden

The Crazy Crew
LUAU!

Ardel who does all our flowers at Dukes & for my wedding and all other occasions had a beautiful luau for her daughter's graduation!

BULL RIDING!

I know wrong outfit to ride a bull! We came straight from the luau to a surprise dinner for a friend! The good shots I couldn't put on blog, accidently wore stripe panties! Ha! Ha!
WILD RIVERS!

Boston, Christian, Payton

Layne doing it all by herself!




Camden going down the BIG slide! My sister Michelle snuck her on. She loved it! Fun day at Wild Rivers with cousins and friends!
HAIRCUT!

My little surfer dude decided it was time for a change since soccer season is here!

He looks so much older to me!

Wow that is a lot of hair!
GIRL'S NIGHT!
We went out to celebrate birthdays for Cathy & Titania. Both of them I have known my whole life. I love them both very much and I'm so thankful for their friendship! After dinner we ended up at Dave & Busters to play Deal or No Deal! We had so much fun goofing around!

Cathy, Bonnie, Titania, Me, Jillonnie, Mom, Michelle



Silly Sisters!

No Deal!

Big Winners!
2 comments:
August looks like it was lots of FUN!!! I can't believe how much older Christian looks with his hair cut!
Hey girl its Deanne. I love your blog, your little family is beautiful. I remember running into you and your husband and daughter at HSS over a year ago.SHE was really young. It is crazy to see you and all your sister kids and husbands. You all look great. This will be fun to keep in touch over blogs!!
Post a Comment