Saturday, April 26, 2008

SAN DIEGO

We were in San Diego for a few days for a work retreat. Gotta go shopping all day with the girls while Brett sat in meetings. That night we had dinner on a boat cruise in the San Diego Harbor. I love being out on a boat in the water. We also went to a Padres game one night. Sad to say they lost against the stinky Giants! It is always fun seeing everyone from all the different restaurants. I believe next years retreat is in Hawaii!! Yippy!



4 comments:

Deb said...

Autumn -
Just wanted to tell you that you look great! I am trying to lose 1000 lbs of baby fat at the moment. and, how is it that your hair is so nice after having children?? Mine has turned dark, frizzy, and wavy. Not a good combo.

Nichole said...

Autumn~ Dukes on Kauai is my parents favorite...they live right down in the harbor and eat there all the time! That is funny your hubby works for them! So how many Duke's are there?

Hey did you see those pics of my bro Cameron on my blog...he was BBQing some fish steaks at my parents house...oh ya and a few of us surfing!

BTW...you look fabulous! Lucky husband! And your kids couldn't be more darling! I love the pics of your boys surfing.

Anonymous said...

You do look great! Autumn, did you tell Debbie that your hair is actually a wig? And that's why it looks so great? Oh, whoops. Did I just spill the beans? :)

Just kidding. You and your hubby are a darling couple and you guys look like you always have a blast. I am missing California bad right now. And these photos didn't help!

seanandkadi said...

You look awesome! You and your husband are a cute couple.