Friday, April 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Tomorrow is my Mom's Birthday so tonight Layne and I took her to get a manicure/pedicure. It was Layne's 1st time getting her nails done professionally. Of course she picked pink with sparkles! Happy Birthday Mom! We all love you so very much!


3 comments:

The Mcclellan's said...

You guys are so cute. I love that Layne went with you, she is so cute.

adam said...

Oh, I love your Mom! And I loved the photos of you with all your sisters. I wish I lived closer to my family. And I'm jealous that you live a mile from the beach. We live close to the beach, too. But the beaches here are NOT the same. How did a HB girl end up on the East Coast?!

Anonymous said...

Your super lucky you live by your mom and can do fun things like that! I love Laynes shorts. Very cute. Hopefully there is surf tomorrow!