Sunday, April 6, 2008

BEST FRIENDS BOARDING UTAH!!

My friends Sydney, Jessica and I went on a 3 day snowboard trip to Utah. We all went to college together there and haven't been back for almost 11 years. I worked 4 years at this resort. Wow- things have changed. We had a blast! People thought we were in college on Spring Break. We didn't correct them, instead kept yelling Spring Break 08!!! Lets just say we had tons of laughter, almost fell off the lifts a few times from laughing so hard. Can't wait to do it again. Love Ya Girls!!! Spring Break 08 Rocks!!!!



Jessica, Sydney, Autumn, Allison
We bumped into Allison who also worked there back in the day, but now lives close by in Cali!

There were huge homes built right in the resort. So there were tons of bridges to snowboard over and under. We called those runs MotorCross runs cause you feel like your on a race track. Super Fun!!

Me going under one of the bridges!


The Girls-Autumn, Jessica, Sydney

3 comments:

Dixons said...

You look like you had such a great time! I'm so jealous! It's insane that you guys had that much snow in April...you guys really lucked out! I want to hear all the details soon....

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Hello! It was totally fun to see you at the park. Yes we were talking about it, I knew at the time, but we weren't telling anyone. I so wanted to tell you. Thanks for the congrats!

slymer said...

Is that Wolf? I mean "The Canyons?" We went last year. Sweitzer is like 40 min from Colin's parents Lake House in No. Idaho. It was SO much fun to snowboard again. Totally kicked Colin's butt.. Next time invite me and Erin- I WILL find babysitters..