Even though I love Summer I do enjoy all the different activities, beautiful weather and fun that Fall (aka-Autumn) has to offer!
Layne's 4th year of soccer, I am still coaching. We are U10 which means bigger fields, longer quarters and having to learn about offsides.
Flamin Hot Cheetos
Fun name with our crazy orange color!
Christian got his braces off and the teeth are looking fantastic!
River turned 8 and got baptized. We are so proud of him!
Shelby, River, Layne, June
We love our cousins!
Layne, Camden, June, Shelby
Brett and I celebrating Dukes 15th Anniversary!
My work had a party at the beach in Corona Del Mar!
Grandma was Layne's special guest and surprise for literacy reading day!
The weather is amazing in the Fall, along with the surf and the treasures!
We love finding Mermaid Money!!!
Bridge jumping in the harbor!
Christian surfing at the cliffs.
Me longboarding at Bolsa.
Me again.








No comments:
Post a Comment