Wednesday, June 20, 2012

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, YIPPEE!

 Last day of school, FINALLY!  I am so not a scheduled school mom, I live for and love summer, no schedules, long lazy days at the beach.  Here is my baby girl and I for field day fun.  Can't believe she will be in 2nd grade, love her so much and love that I am able to be home and work in her classroom and spend time with her at school.  So proud of her hard work, great attitude and love for school and that she really tries to be a friend to everyone!
 Catelyn, Layne, Taylor
 Layne and Taylor
Thank goodness last day of school was a short day.  We then met friends at the Hyatt to hang at the pool, play on the water slides and start our Summer off with fun and sunshine.
Colton and Layne enjoying their smoothies, Christian has 2 more days!

No comments: