High school in the Fall, REALLY? Can't believe Christian & Grant graduated from 8th grade today. I love them both so much and we are all so proud of these boys. They are good boys, making good choices, staying involved in sports and making us all laugh so much. They have been best buds for 14 years and I look forward to watching them continue their friendship and memories together.
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
Our Family, yes Christian didn't smile on purpose just to drive me crazy!
Grandma and her first grandchild!
Christian and his little sister, she loves him!
Lisa and I with our soon to be Freshman!
Graduation
The Cousins at Dukes!
My message I shared on Facebook-
Awesome day yesterday! Christian graduated 8th grade, followed by a family dinner at Dukes & a pool party at home with his friends! Christian did an awesome job in jr. high, kept his grades up all 3 years while playing baseball, surf and now swim. He walked away from friends who made some poor choices, he kept people laughing with his goofy personality, he was an example to his sister, cousins, friends and to us parents! We love you dude and are so proud of you, bring on high school :)





No comments:
Post a Comment