New Years Day 2012, SUP-ing on Lake Tahoe, how often can you say you did that on Jan 1st up in the mountains! We spent another New Year in Tahoe (more photos to come) and even though we didn't have much snow we honestly had a really fun time. Can't believe 2011 is over, the years go by faster and faster. I remember my dad telling me the older you get the faster it goes, does that mean I am actually old? Ha! Ha! We had a great year. Some of the highlights was getting our puppy Daisy, Christian last year of baseball and they did awesome getting 2nd place and going to TOC, Colton came this Summer for 2 weeks, we went on a fun trip to Hawaii (hadn't been there in 4 years), I coached Layne's soccer team again and Christian started 8th grade which technically means this year 2012 he will start high school in the Fall, scary! I am grateful we had another fun, healthy and happy year in 2011!
Going for a paddle on the lake, it was 58 degrees, warm for a Winter day in the mountains!
Christian & Grant paddling in their pj's.
My baby girl.
Brett out for a paddle, look how clear the water is!
No comments:
Post a Comment