On January 13th my dad passed away four years ago. Every year Brett, Christian, friends and I do a mini paddle out, have a prayer, toss some flowers into the ocean and surf in memory of Wacky Wayne. I love this tradition and we have been blessed every year with fun surf. This year we surfed 3 hours with friends, it was a sunny clear day, similar to the 1st paddle out and then yummy Sugar Shack to follow. My friend Jen took a few photos, a big thank you to her and my friends for being there!
Christian wrote on my board with his black wax!


1 comment:
Glad you remember your dad in such a way, he would love it!!
I still remember where I was when I found out that he died. I was at a Church activity. I went in the dark hallway and cried. I found out after his funeral. Sorry I never said anything before about how much I love you and your parents, sisters and family!!
Miss you- Gretch
Post a Comment