Monday, April 19, 2010

SPRING BREAK 2010

Grew up on this river! The memories & the smell remind me of my father. Oh how I miss him & his very strange crazy ways. The pictures of Layne trying to wakeboard is dedicated to him. My dad wrote me a letter and said "Try to walk on the edge of life, it's fun and exciting, or the journey could be boring!" I love pushing my kids, I am so my father's daughter. I know they get scared at times, but afterwards they are smiling, talking about it & most times can't wait to do it again! Layne did try so hard, she is little, she can't even hold on yet kneeboarding on her own which she does enjoy! We are so proud of her effort!!!



My jellyfish girl!

THE FUN CONTINUES...
Rugrats at the River!
Shaka
Autumn & Lisa
The Family
Jack & Layne
Layne w/ Tweedle-dee & Tweedle-dum
Big old catfish!
The boys going fishing!
Love the SUP's on the river!
Brett paddled down river for 2 hours!
Notice Coco the dog on the board!
Kneeboard time for Layne!
Going out of the wake.
Nice glassy river water.
Christian also learned to flip around faky!!!
Mama still trying!

GOOD OLD BLYTHE FAIR!!!
Layne loved all the animals!
Spiral fries, they actually take real potatoes & spiral them up in front of you!
Trying to get hypnotized!
My cute surfer dude!
Hubby having fun!
Go Lisa!
Mama & her girl!
Tweedle-dee & Tweedle-dum, thanks Rockefellor family for another fun river trip!

No comments: