Monday, April 12, 2010

LOVE THEM...

As I was looking at Easter & Spring Break River photos to post, I started thinking about my kids personalities and all the things I love about them, so decided to do a little more personal post!
The best word to describe Christian is SWEET! All my friends comment how sweet he is & I know he doesn't get it from me, hee! hee! He is an awesome cousin, a good friend, even to the younger ones and an amazing big brother. Christian is a goof ball and always cracking us up! He really enjoys trying new things, new sports, new foods etc... He really enjoys surfing and riding his bike. He is truly an example to me and I am so thankful for his sweet spirit in our home. We love you dude!
Layne is a little more fickle. She has her moments of wanting to cuddle, be my baby & then in an instant she is head strong independent girl who likes to do things completely on her own. She loves keeping up with her older brother & his friends. She is so silly and between her and Christian I feel like we are always laughing! She is definitely my animal lover and can't wait to ride a horse soon. She has a way of making you feel so special & she can make all of us literally melt in her hands! We love you Laynie Laynie Poop Poops!

No comments: