Monday, November 30, 2009

JALAMA (aka-Blog's 2 yr. Anniversary!)

Wow, I have been blogging for 2 years now! I started with photos of Jalama 2 years ago, how fast it all flies by! We spent another Thanksgiving camping and enjoying the beauty we have around us. I love this place! A break from the fast world we live in. Time to enjoy simple things like skipping rocks, walks on the beach, time with each other, good books, playing games and of course good food! Being that it is Thanksgiving I would like to say how thankful I am that my kids are such good buddies & that they truly love each other. I was nervous that since they are 7 years apart that maybe they wouldn't be. I am thankful for their amazing relationship with each other!
Skipping rocks!
Painting rocks!
Playing in the river!
Our 7th year together here!
Heart shape rock!
My baby girl & her new full suit!
Best Buddies!
Christian & Pro Danny Martinez
Daddy & his girl!
Layne & Nicholas
Layne & Luke
Barnes Family Christmas Card!
Shaka!!!
Christian being silly!
Horse shoe time!
Football time!
Layne & Christian

4 comments:

Lori said...

cute pic...love furballs new wetsuit!!!!!!

ashley said...

awesome. sad be couldn't crash the fun this year like i claimed last year! that place does look amazing, some day we will have to join you for sure!

and how cute is that little wettie on layne? love it. i would get on for vz but, well, we don't need em where we are going! ha ha ha

Jillonnie said...

cute pics, and a fun trip! the last picture of Christian and Layne is my favorite!

JS said...

happy anniversary.