Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I LOVE MY SISTER!

Before I get in trouble for doing a post on just one sister, I have to say I love all my sisters! I am truly thankful that we all live so close. We honestly see each other once a month and in the Summer at least once a week. I would honestly do anything for my sisters and I am so grateful that through all the trials of life we can truly lean on each other. Now to focus on Jillonnie, she is my crafty sister. She does it all! My hair, bakes yummy stuff, sews, decorates, etc... So she is helping me with my new home & I am loving it! Thanks Jillonnie!
Her new apron & craft shirt!
Adult apron & yes that is my rolling pin!
Getting ready to work hard! Check out her tool compared to mine!
My wall in the family room above couch! Family photos coming soon!
Shelby, Layne & River in my tub while Jillonnie helped me all day!

4 comments:

heatherb said...

The house looks great...so excited for you...love the new color on the out side too...tell Jolonie i would love an apron :) too cute. Jolonie looks amazing so do you as always...take care

ashley said...

i love your house- from the pics at least!

so, can we take some pics on tuesday? i think i am going to in invite myself to stay at laurens and would be happy to take your pics to fill up those frames!

lauren said...

i love the wall... now get some pics in it already... and i see.... my apron doesnt make the blog... whatever..

Jillonnie said...

I had fun and there are a lot more walls to decorate, and by the way I bought you that rolling pin!