Love our tradition of seeing Santa Claus. HB has the Light a Light of Love parade every year with Santa on the fire truck, kids singing, hot coco & cookies and of course the snowflakes lighting on the pier! Layne asked Santa for a big pony!
Seriously, you're killing me. As soon as the first photo popped up my heart sank. Here I am surrounded by dirty snow and I'm staring at you all tanned on the HB pier! I wish...
wow! The first picture of Layne & Christian they look so much like eachother, more than I've noticed before. Cute pics... my kids want to come see the pony when Santa brings it!
6 comments:
a pony? hope she is ready to clean up some really big dookie.
So great to see you guys yesterday. Love all the updates. Jeremy kept talking about how he could believe how big your kids are now. :)
I can't believe Layne actually asked for a pony!!! We need to get together soon!
good to see you today, just caught up on your blog. lets get together this week... even if just for a run/park or something..
Seriously, you're killing me. As soon as the first photo popped up my heart sank. Here I am surrounded by dirty snow and I'm staring at you all tanned on the HB pier! I wish...
Merry Christmas you lucky, lucky girl!
wow! The first picture of Layne & Christian they look so much like eachother, more than I've noticed before. Cute pics... my kids want to come see the pony when Santa brings it!
Post a Comment