GIGGLES, SECRETS, SOMETIMES TEARS,
SISTERS AND FRIENDS THROUGHOUT THE YEARS!

Our 3rd annual sister dinner, movie & gift exchange. I know this year has been the hardest for my sisters and I. However, through our own individual trials and the loss of our father, I feel it has brought the four of us even more closer. I can't imagine my life without my sisters and I love all of them so much!
3 comments:
The sister dinner... what a fun tradition!!!
what cute sisters. i hardly recognize your youngest sister.
i have a funny memory of you and michelle getting ready to go out and you guys duct taping your boobs together to create more cleavage! i just thought you guys were the COOLEST!
what a cool tradition. i would not have guessed that you are all sisters, you don't look super similar!
so, i am so lame cause i wanted to make that mermaid blanket for layne before you guys went to tahoe but with all that is going on here- and its not surfing :( i have not been able to finish any of them. if you still want it i will finish it in california, promise!
Post a Comment