
Thank you Brett, Christian and Layne for an awesome Mother's Day! The kids got me pots for my plumerias filled w/ cards, cute shirt, gift card to the "bucks" and a surf leash. Outside the front door this was waiting for me! They all went to church with me, made me omelets for breakfast, let me watch a movie in bed and then made a delicious steak and shrimp dinner. Thanks for spoiling me and making me feel so special. I love all of you so much! Can't everyday be Mother's Day? Ha! Ha!
3 comments:
Nice board! Some of my favorite memories are with you learning to surf. I stunk! In fact, I almost got killed out there. Your Dad was mortified, I'm sure.
I've been thinking of your Mom a lot. Please tell her hello for me.
Don't you think Mother's Day should be once a month? Sounds like you had a great day!
that is the coolest! Lets go surf
Post a Comment