Friday, May 23, 2008

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY LAYNE!!

OUR BABY GIRL TURNED 3! SHE HAD A PARTY AT THE BEACH, TOO BAD IT WAS A COLD WINDY DAY! I HAD COFFEE, JUICE, DONUTS AND FRUIT FOR THE MOMS. FOR THE KIDS I HAD BEACH BUCKETS W/ THEIR NAME ON IT FILLED W/ CHOCOLATE MILK, FRUIT AND A SPRINKLE DONUT, YUMMY! THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMING EVEN THOUGH IT WASN'T A PERFECT BEACH DAY!


LAYNE WAS SO EXCITED AND JUMPING UP AND DOWN BECAUSE SHE GOT HER PINK BOOGIE BOARD!

LAYNE IN HER NEW DRESS UP CLOTHES! THANKS SHELL!!
WE HAD FRIENDS & COUSINS VISIT ALL DAY LONG!
HAD A DELICIOUS BBQ AND CUPCAKES AT HOME! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH LAINEY LAINEY POO POO!! (HAVE TO SING IT WHEN U SAY IT!)

6 comments:

ashley said...

hi! thanks for commenting on my blog about the crazy rash stuff. that is nuts that your son had it for so long! ivy's is pretty much gone now, so lucky it was only 3 days.
so, it's nice to meet you! and your kids are super cute, i am so jealous that you get to surf with them, can't wait till i can do that!
oh, and you got the best mother's day present ever!

Colleen said...

Hi, Autumn! I am so glad I found your blog through your comment on Julie's blog. It wonderful to see you and your beautiful family. Your children are precious and you look so happy. That makes me so happy. I am so sorry for the loss of you Dad. He was a good man and I always loved talking with him. Please tell your mom hello from me. We'll be heading back to HB in six weeks or so after 3 years here in Brazil. I'll miss it, but it'll be good to be home again, too. Love, Colleen Tanner

ashley said...

hi again! yeah, move out here, more moms to surf with the better. we are pretty permanent i think... who knows where life will take us though!

the whole surf mom blog is just an idea for right now, so nothing yet, but if i get a chance to do what i want i will let you know... just might make a little blog for the surfing mom comunity. we will see if i get around to it!

slymer said...

Happy Birthday Layne!! Can't wait to let the kids play- you are going to come hang out when we have the beach house this summer, right. Ellie will love to have a cute little friend..

Jillonnie said...

Layne is so cute, love your blog.

Anonymous said...

I have to laugh every time I see your little man. Seriously, he is your twin! Your carbon copy.

Happy birthday, Layne! Three is a fun age. Still naughty, but oh so cute!