Autumn, my heart goes out to you. Erin said that the funeral was really nice and she keeps laughing at memories that she has of your dad. I didn't know him very well and everytime I saw him he would ask, "which one are you?" He was so unique I am really sorry that he is gone. I love you and your family. Give them my love. Slymer
3 comments:
Autumn, keep "living on the edge of life" so that your dad's memory can live through you! We love you!
Autumn, my heart goes out to you. Erin said that the funeral was really nice and she keeps laughing at memories that she has of your dad. I didn't know him very well and everytime I saw him he would ask, "which one are you?" He was so unique I am really sorry that he is gone. I love you and your family. Give them my love. Slymer
Still thinking of you and your fam.....Hang in there! We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment