Saturday, January 5, 2008

LAKE TAHOE- NEW YEAR 2008

THE BOYS SNOWBOARDING


CHRISTIAN

COLTON





HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! WE WERE IN TAHOE TO CELEBRATE THE NEW YEAR. WE GO EVERY YEAR FOR A WEEK AND THIS YEAR COLTON JOINED US. EVERYONE HAD FUN PLAYING IN THE SNOW. THE BOYS LOVED LEARNING TO SNOWBOARD. LAYNE IS MORE OF A BEACH BUNNY THAN A SNOW BUNNY!! ONLY BUMMER IS THE FIRST DAY OUT BRETT BROKE HIS SHOULDER IN 3 SPOTS. HE IS OKAY BUT IT WILL TAKE 2-4 MONTHS TO HEAL, POOR GUY!!! I GUESS IT IS A NEW YEAR WE WON'T FORGET!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

It looks like you all had a great time...until Brett broke his shoulder! Thanks for sharing the pictures and stories, I love looking/reading about it. You are such a cute family!
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Hey I love the blog updates. I have not checked my blog in forever. The pictures are so cute. I love the snowboarding pictures. Christian looks like a little ripper already! Take care and get rid of your bronchitis!

Amber said...

Every time I've been snowboarding or snow skiing I end up at the First aid center. So we stick with water sports. Your family is so stinkin' cute!

my.party.of.five said...

Autumn! It's great to see you and your beautiful family and what a few years has done to us! It couldn't be better...pleas tell Brett Hi for me. I can't believe how grown up Christian is!