I am getting so excited for Christmas! I love all the time this month we have spent with our friends and family. Layne is slowly understanding all of it. She knows who baby Jesus is and loves playing with her manger scene. Yes, sometimes Cinderella or an Army Man joins the Sheperds and Wise Men. She also loves telling everyone "Merry Christmas, Ho Ho Ho!" Probably won't post anything till after the holidays, so until then MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
2 comments:
Hey- When I have this baby and my mom has my kids- or when I come to pick them up, we should totally have Layne and Ellie play. She is way better about friends now and loves to play- especially with dress up shoes and phones, with her friends. I bet they would have a blast! Cute black and white shirt by the way..
I love it that Cindarella and the Army Man sometimes hang out with the shepherds around Layne's manager!
It's great to see your family and friends - really looks like you had an amazing Christmas celebration and fun vacation!
I'll look forward to your next post!
Post a Comment