I swore I would never do something like this, but then I remembered my motto that I live by, "Never Say Never!"
First off, had to get creative with our blog name, I guess plain old Barnes has been taken. Barney is my hubby Brett, everyone calls him that and Bunny is what my hubby calls me!
A little history of our blended family- Brett and I have been married for 3 1/2 years and YES sometimes it feel more like 30! Our oldest son Colton is 11, he lives in St. Augustine, Florida. He came to visit for 2 weeks this summer and is coming again for 2 weeks this Christmas. He does awesome in school, enjoys surfing and playing his guitar. Christian is 9, he too loves surfing, he is learning to play guitar, loves hanging with his friends and cousins. Layne is 2! She runs the show! She is such a girly girl, yet she can keep up with the boys!
We love to have fun! We love anything to do with the beach, whether it's surfing, reading a good book on the sand, camping or enjoying a bonfire! We love spending time with all our family and friends.
So enjoy reading and looking at the pictures. I will try not to ramble on, I do love to talk!
4 comments:
Hi Autumn and gang,
You did a great job with the blog!! So much for laundry eh?? :)
It's great, The photo's are great!
Love Lisa
I can't believe how big all the kids are! Thanks for sharing!!!
XOXO Karla
This is great! Good way to keep everyone up to date:) Is Michelle pregnant again?? I will have to call and Congratulate her:) Is this what you do once you start having kids?? How Fun:) I better get my butt in the game:)
Wow...I am not sure if you remember me, it is Macie Maynard (now Hatch). It has been a long time since I was in HB. The last time I was there you and Brett were just starting to date and now you two are married and have three kids. Amazing! I would love to keep in contact with you two. Tell brett Hi for me.
Post a Comment