This is our 5th year in a row camping at Jalama for Thanksgiving week! We love it here! This year it was a little chilly at night, around 38 degrees, and YES we sleep in tents! We heat our water to wash our dishes and did I mention my family didn't shower all week, I guess going in the ocean is good enough!! Layne is 2 1/2 years old and this is her 7th camping trip! We love reading books, playing games, cooking yummy food, playing in the ocean and just hanging out with each other and our friends. It always make me appreciate all that I have and makes me realize we have soooo much! Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Saturday, November 24, 2007
JALAMA- THANKSGIVING
This is our 5th year in a row camping at Jalama for Thanksgiving week! We love it here! This year it was a little chilly at night, around 38 degrees, and YES we sleep in tents! We heat our water to wash our dishes and did I mention my family didn't shower all week, I guess going in the ocean is good enough!! Layne is 2 1/2 years old and this is her 7th camping trip! We love reading books, playing games, cooking yummy food, playing in the ocean and just hanging out with each other and our friends. It always make me appreciate all that I have and makes me realize we have soooo much! Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Barney & Bunny...nice to see the Barnes(aka...Schmegy family...how would one spell that?) all the way over here in the "Islands". Jalama? Where the hell is that?
Look at that family,you guys look what might even be called normal...Seriously though, it's very nice to see you Barneses doing so well. Hope that Thanksgiving was as great as it appeared.
Aloha from Brett's idol...
Terry
Yea!! Welcome to the blogging world. I'm pretty new, so I have yet to figure out anything too difficult. Anyway, it looks like you had a great trip. Jalama looks like such a cool place for a camping trip. Anyway, I'm glad that we can be cyber friends now. ;)
You're pictures are adorable! Props to you on such a cute blog page. By the way..do you eat a turkey or anything like it on Thanksgiving?
Hi, Lane-
I looked at your pictures about ten times. Maybe some day, I can go with B2 and you back to Disneyland. That sounds like fun! And maybe you can come to my house to play. Love, Emma McLean
Post a Comment