This year our girls trip was in Tahoe. There wasn't much snow anywhere and since my family didn't do the regular Tahoe trip I decided to take Sydney and Jessica to Tahoe and stay at Sunnyside. We had so much fun. It was a true girls trip, having dinner downstairs, watching movies in our room, playing cards and of course snowboarding. We even stayed a little longer than other trips. Flew in on a Thursday, snowboarded Sugar Bowl in Truckee on Friday, snowboarded Squaw on Saturday, snowboarded NorthStar on Sunday and flew back home Monday morning. I love these girls. We are always laughing, catching up on life and making new memories.
Sugar Bowl
Squaw
NorthStar
Love this photo. Shows our personalities.
I drove the girls to Emerald Bay.
Last of the Mohicans.
Me and Jessica
Jessica, Me, Sydney
College roommates, friends for over 20 years, more fun and memories each year!
Full Moon




No comments:
Post a Comment