Sunday, September 8, 2013

SUMMER WITH SHELBY


Shelby is Brett's cousin Anthony's daughter who lives in England.  Last year she came with her dad for a visit around Spring Break.  This year she came by herself for two weeks to enjoy a Southern California Summer.  We love her!  She is so sweet and it was so fun having her be a part of our family.
 Her first American football game!
 Shelby, Autumn, Titania
Did I mention T moved back from Texas (she was there 3 years) and I love having her home!
Hanging at the beach!
 Her first saltwater corn!
 Layne and Shelby by the bonfire!
 Shelby SUP in the harbor.
Teaching her how to jump off bridges!
 Had to be there!  Shelby and I trying to get dog pee out of the carpet.  It was so gross and so funny!
 Girls gotta go shopping!
 Gotta learn to surf in California!
 She did it!
 Brett, Layne, Shelby
 Dinner at Dukes!
Christian, Layne, Jacob, Shelby
Layne loved sharing her room and spending time with Shelby!
We all enjoyed having her experience the things we love to do!
We will miss her and can't wait for another visit!

No comments: