Saturday, August 3, 2013

LAKE NACIMIENTO

 Our neighbors Tom and Letty Forth invited the kids and I to join them at Lake Nacimiento.  They drove an RV with a boat attached, while I drove our truck with the jet skis.  We had so much fun!
Our camping spot, with a killer view!
 Layne, Chandler, Christian, Grant
 Love watching the kids go tubing!
 Wipeout Time!
 Layne kneeboarding
 Skiing so reminds me of my childhood!
Christian has never skied or tried skiing before, not even on two skis.  Of course he went out there and got it right away, so funny!
 Christian wakeboarding
 Kids being silly and having fun on the SUP
 Crazy kids always making me laugh!
 Love my girl!
 Besides going fast and driving these things all day, they had fun dragging each other too!
 We did some cliff jumping too! Christian jumping off the bigger one, around 40 feet.
 Of course I gotta show the kids how its done!
 Layne loves keeping up with the boys. Here she is on the smaller one, about 25 feet.
Love going on adventures with these two.

No comments: