Shelby got baptized at the beginning of the month. We are so proud of her. Her dress my sister made from her actual wedding dress. My sister is amazing and so talented!
(Layne, Shelby, Camden)
(Layne, Shelby, Camden)
Madson, Alex, Layne and Mason downtown watching the Christmas parade and waiting to see Santa and the snowflakes light up on the pier.
(I was home with the stomach flu, boo hoo!)
Layne & Christian at the pier lightning w/ Santa & Mrs. Claus.
(I was home with the stomach flu, boo hoo!)
Layne & Christian at the pier lightning w/ Santa & Mrs. Claus.
Brett's work party was on the Queen Mary this year. We had so much fun exploring, we both have never been on it before.
Titanic movie copied us!
Hanging with Santa as we are on a sleigh ride singing Christmas songs on Main St. in HB!
One of my favorite traditions, my sisters, mom and I always get together for dinner and sometimes movie, exchange presents and just have a great time hanging with just the girls.
(Michelle, Kalyn, Me, Jillonnie)
Christian and Layne making gingerbread houses at my work!


No comments:
Post a Comment